I may have gone wild...!
Well people, these are just the beginning of my plan for making next year's Christmas Tree WILD!! It may look silly now but just you wait. And yes, you don't have to ROAR about it -I know- waiting a whole year is tough... the anticipation may drive you WILD too! But here is a sneak peak at next year's overall theme:
I bought these each for $1 and the spray paint was less than $2.
I also bought these little 'screw eyes'. I used the drill and then added a dab of super glue to keep them secure.
*note* IF you buy really cheap spray paint, expect to be painting layers and layers and layers of it. I used two stupid bottles of this cheap spray paint and still almost didnt have enough!
And here they are hanging on the tree!
Remember - Just the beginning to the theme for Next Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment