Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Yarn Wreaths


According to my friend Katie G, I am getting "very crafty". I don't consider myself crafty at all - doing a craft and being crafty to me are different things.
But for Christmas I got excited for this craft: yarn wreaths. They are quite festive plus I knew I could handle wrapping yarn around a foam wreath so I went to Michaels and this is what I brought home:
The Process: 
The results: Merry Christmas Cait!
 
Mini Ornaments and Feathers
Next the Grinch Wreath: 
 
 
The Snowy Wreath:
And lastly the results for the Jingle Bell Wreath:
 
 Here you can see the colors better:
They were fun and easy to make and I planned on making more for gifts but when I went back to Michaels - all the foam wreaths were sold out! I guess my ideas will have to wait untill Michaels is re-supplied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment