Looong ago when I originally started this blog as a cook, I decided to go on a casserole cooking spree and this is what I have to say about them: Casseroles are nice because basically you are cooking your meal all at one time, in one pot. However... I re-realized I'm not crazy about my food being all together.
Now, BEFORE I go any farther, if you are reading this post and have ever cooked me a casserole, or in the future I will be eating casserole made by you you must BELIEVE me when I say: I like Casseroles.
The occasional casserole is great and even intriguing.
So People, you better promise to continue to cook me casserole dishes.
It is the repetitive casserole dish I realize I dislike because I prefer to eat one pile of food on my plate at a time. As a young girl, I hated when my food piles touched and I just like to focus on one food at a time.
Therefore, my casserole cooking spree is over especially since I am currently obsessed with a new love I want to share with you. Wait wait wait, ok technically it's not a new love - but instead a love that has reinvented itself. My new obsession is with BACON!
BACON wrapping ________ is my new obsession. Its delicious (I know, not too nutritious) but I love it.
My first homemade bacon wrapping experience was with pork. That's right - pork chops wrapped in bacon!! (thanks to my sister Stephanie who really is a great cook for the idea)
It was so delicious cooked to perfection on our charcoal grill served with cowboy beans, and alfredo.
No comments:
Post a Comment