Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AZ Bride - Our Wedding Vendor Info

We just wanted to let you know Wendy called to tell me I was famous... Eric & I made the Magazine!

You can see our Wedding Photos being used on the McCormick Ranch Venue Page.


Venue: McCormick Ranch Golf Course

Special thanks to Marcia for all her Coordination


Wedding Planners: Muah (Michelle), Carol, Caitlin, Stephanie


Photography: Kiss the Camera

http://www.kissthecamera.net/

Highly Highly Recommend


Florist: Stem's

Recommend - fair warning its semi-pricey


Cake: Barb's Bakery

Beware: Good Price & Good Cake but Bad Service


DJ: SKM Entertainment

Recommend - Very Professional


Fireworks : AZ Fireworks

Recommend

McCormick Ranch Golf Club photo


Table Linnens: Special Events Linens

Recommend


Program Fans & Message-in-Bottle Favors: Cameron House

Michelle, Stephanie, Caitlin, Carol, Lauren


Special Music: Stephanie Niemuth & Brad Davidson


Any other Questions just ask.

3 comments:

  1. :).......... do you recommend us for program and favor making? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely. In fact maybe we should all add it to our resumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I also would recommend Stephanie for singing... but she might not want me to :)

    ReplyDelete