Eric and I spent a week in Maui for for our Honeymoon. We loved it soo much - even if it was a little rainy! We saw tons of Humpback whales, swam with sea turtles, hiked, snorkeled, Eric is now a professional hula and fire dancer, traveled and toured the whole island and so much more!
The V-I-E-W from our Room! (Island across is Molokai)
Eric loved buying fresh Pineapples along the road & we woke up to this double rainbow the first morning!
We had some great shripmies at Bubba Gumps with a a fun view
Hahaha Eric was so serious to get this picture right!
(Notice he had to take off his shoes to get the real effect!)
Ok so one evening I had the whole Hotel aware of the 4 different groups of whales putting on a show... BREACH! PEC SLAP!
They were proving they were ready to head to back to Alaska and thanks to these binocs from
Cait and Josh I saw it all!
We went on a little sunset dinner cruise
The Road to Hana:
620 curves, 617 of which are hairpin turns
59 bridges ,46 of which are only one-lane bridges
and some of the most beautiful scenery you'll ever see.
We loved the waterfalls that lead to the 7 pools of Oheo at the end of the Road to Hana
Eric loved it so much he swam in one of the pools - I was too nervous of what type of sharp-toothed animal could be hiding in them
(Suggestion: Don't watch Swamp Monsters the night before)
Snorkeling dorks - We loved snorkeling so much we wish we would gone everyday!
I tried to convince Eric we could stay forever... but he had reality on his mind. We settled by Eric signing a contract where he promised we could come back Very Soon! :)
Can I have a copy of that contract for Joshua to sign?
ReplyDelete