Ok so...If we were to have a pretend wedding right now... I'm pretty sure we wouldn't leave this out...
You may now kiss the Bride!!
I mean come on people, its like the kiss that seals the deal!
And if you were at our wedding, you probably realized you can't kiss
the Bride before the Pastor says the Magic Words Eric!!
Thanks to our photographers, they caught this all on camera.
Let us begin... Naturally, Pastor Duff stopped looking at his program notes and thus he began to wander off course. I realize this and try to help get the wedding back on track because you never know what Duff will say next. Or I guess in this case, what he won't say. Ha!
So here I am mouthing to Pastor Duff, "You may now Kiss the BRIDE"
Notice: Pastor Duff's listening face and Eric's listening face.
Because Eric is such a good listener in the photo above, he decides its time to kiss the Bride.
But as you can see, I'm not kissing him till I hear those magical words!
I guess pictures do say a thousand words!
I love Stephanie, Pastor Duff's and Eric's expressions in this picture!
Finally, You may now Kiss the Bride!
And that is how it all happened. Completely hilarious and I love it.








HAHAHAHA! I just relived this moment and it was so awesome!!! I can't believe your photographers got all those pictures in a row!! LOVE IT!!
ReplyDelete