We stayed at the La Quinta Resort and Club and recommend it to anyone thinking of going to Palm Springs. The classic hacienda style resort boasts of 41 pools and 53 hot tubs.
Don't worry Mi-Chelle-Go-On...
Don't worry Mi-Chelle-Go-On...
The resort sits beneath the Santa Rosa Mountains. We enjoyed these mountains because they reminded us of both the El Paso and Scottsdale mountain ranges.
Our little casita was named Santa Margarita.
It was so nice and had everything in it we needed, so I suggested to Eric that we move there.
As usual, and much to my dismay, this did not work.
We had a relaxing weekend spending our free afternoons by the pools exploring the resort and attending the marriage retreat. We ran into another couple from Wheaton attending the marriage get-away and we all had a great time. Again at the end of a trip, I realize I didn't take enough photos of us, so I apologize.
Looks great doesn't it?
Guess what...I have a great suggestion....
Guess what...I have a great suggestion....


No comments:
Post a Comment