Friday, January 27, 2012

All for Sweet Baby Elane


Before Baby Elane was born (before we even knew her name was Elane, after both her Grandmothers) we had a delightful baby shower in San Juan Capistrano's Historic Tea House. 
Sisters at the Tea Party!
We laughed a lot and repeated lines from Dr. Suess's book, The 500 Hats of Bartholomew like
"Do you Like my Hat?!"
 Cousins at the Tea Party: Kelsey even came from Seattle!
 Everything was so delicious and cute.
 And opening baby gifts is really quite exciting!
Here is a pic with both sides of the family with the future mommy Flowers in the middle.
All of us love little baby Elane!
I was so happy I could come to the Baby shower and thankful I made it just in time since Eric and I had moved from El Paso two days before, and were in California less than 24 hours before this Baby Shower!
So thanks for all the fun times Baby Elane!
When Baby Elane was born, we went to visit her at her house and I brought her this gift.
It is a little chirping bird for baby Elane from the design district in Solana Beach.
Hopefully it can chirp and distract her when she is fussy - or it can just look cute and soft. 
Baby Elane is soooo beautiful, just like her dad and mommy! 
We all took turns holding her (except Eric). She was a little intrigued with josh, so she allowed him the liberty of getting to be the one to feed her!
 

Happy to see you enjoy my Boppy Pillow Gift baby Elane!
Haha she is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment