Pumpkin Carving is my favorite Halloween ritual.
Last year in El Paso, we bought these little pumpkins and carved them for our 1st Halloween.
Eric's is on the left and mine is on the right.
Hahaha we had to kneel for this picture hence our sports picture poses.
I also got to carve a pumpkin at my parents house in October (Eric wasn't there)
My pumpkin is on the far left - It was supposed to look like Charlie...
Anyways, this year we got bigger pumpkins which we picked from Bate's Nut Farm.
I was really impressed with Eric's creativity and patience.
If you can't tell I wasn't big on either of these this year but that won't stop me from carving my pumpkin!
Here we are with our pumpkins for Halloween this year (2011).
And lastly I will include my little pomegranate monsters.
Whaahhaahahahahaaa!
Again, the idea was there, just not much creativity or patience...maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment