Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Rebound Audi A4


A sad day occurred in my life shortly after beginning sweet matrimony: The day I sorrowfully kissed goodbye my beloved black 2007 Jetta. I deeply loved my car and begged and begged Eric to let me keep it.

I can get very attached to certain things - some of them don't make sense but the fact of the matter is, I am just attached. My Jetta was one of these things, and it was hard for me to see it go. It drove me around when I was happy, mad and sad - It was like losing a very reliable friend who had seen, experienced, and been many places with me. Laugh all you want, but this Jetta had done no wrong, and it would have made me happy for many many years to come.

Despite my attachment towards my black Jetta, Eric said I had to let it go, and so I did. My Jetta was replaced a few weeks later by this:  
Year: 2002
Make: Audi
Model: A4
I drove it while we lived in El Paso and it did its job - getting me around every now and then.
Front Seats
Back Seats: (Little, little leg-room compared to my Jetta)
It was nice and all but I never got attached. It was a rebound car people.  Rebound, period. 
Some of you might be able to relate: A rebound is simply a rebound and nothing more. 
That is how I felt about my Audi A4. 

I used it while I had it, but I was waiting for the 'REAL DEAL' to come into my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment