Every summer I like to get to the Beach - a Real Beach.
See Eric in the middle of the picture - he looks small here doesn't he?
Now I'll try to not get all riled up, but when you say you go to the beach does it look like the above?
If it doesn't, don't call it a beach, call it what it is people: the bay, Lake BlahBlahBlah or simply the lake shore!
I just had to say that cause it is one of my pet-peeves.
Ok ok back to my trip to the beach...
I called together my family and we were lucky to all get to the beach at the same time!
We checked out the Seals at LaJolla:
And we spent time with our Cali cousins!
Sisters United Forces!
And we spend time doing some DIY projects at Cait and Josh's house:
Safety Goggles while removing mirrors = Great Idea
No Sleeves while removing mirrors = Bad Idea
We lounged in our jammies and played some video games:
And as usual, because we take after out mother (some more than others) we caused a bit of trouble...
Hey, we tried to blend in!
But somehow got caught!
Meanwhile, back at the Beach - Eric was helping this guy train for his triathlon by giving him some competition.
And while Mom searched for shells at the beach,
Josh got back to work and cleaned up our trouble.
You gotta love California!
That was GREAT!
ReplyDeleteOh, this was good Chelle -- thanks for the memories and laughs...Mom
ReplyDelete