Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Buffet Bonus

I realize this will be the first post of inside our Carlsbad Beach house. Before you get excited, hear me when I say: its nothing special. It isn't even one of the first things we worked on. It really is more like a bonus or an extra addition to our original plans. I guess it's first only because its a little more fresh to us. Soon, very soon will bigger projects appear and Mi-Chelle-share-all. :)


Our Wedding photos had been lonely long enough.

Something is missing here...


(Sorry Dad, its not my/your desk for when you come visit me. But dont worry, I have a newer even better idea for OUR desk that will be a waay better fit for when my house is your luxurious free travel hotel)





After lots of searching, Eric and I decided to purchase this used buffet from craigslist. It works because it is close to the color of our kitchen table and TV console. I also liked that it has somewhat of an antique/Spanish look (can i say that? Haha Ok and I'm laughing really hard right now because I am not sure that is even accurate, but that's how I would describe it). It has straight lines and great storage too.

Yes people, we realize we have quite the Wedding photo collage in our dinning room but we decided its the best wall. (Besides a wall in the guest room which we thought might be a bit creepy) We'll probably move them or switch the photos with time but for now our Wedding reigns the dinning room and its supported by its' new assistant: the bonus buffet!

A couple more recent shots:

This lighting at night and my Iphone make it look pretty dark, but in real life its close to the same color as the Bossy Wedding Frames above it.


No comments:

Post a Comment