Monday, August 22, 2011

Ikea Hemnes Dresser

Chaise, Chair or Dresser? Chaise, Chair or Dresser??! Chaise, Chair or Dresser?!?!

DRESSER - Ikea Hemnes used dresser from da Craigslist.


The dresser was actually much more of a complex and strategic purchase for the master bedroom. This is also a pretty big deal since it is the first reveal of the master bedroom decor which is the room that most of our efforts have gone towards.


(Don't worry Mi-chelle-share-all in a future post)

It was time to dress it up and welcome it into the room - starting with my beloved beveled mirror.

Sorry people but I really love my beveled mirror and I am soo happy

to finally have it hanging on the wall after 4 months of missing it!

I've got my jewelry holders, purple square vases (you might recognize them as the centerpieces at my wedding) and a few framed glass picture frames (which I am also pretty crazy about).

Sneak peek at more of the room....


And now I'll share my Dresser's Dream: Get glass or crystal knobs to replace these old generic ones.

You guessed it - I'm on the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment