Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beachy Bikes


We got them, our Beachy Bikes! After about a month of hunting, and I mean hunting, we bought our beloved bikes. I found mine on clearance so Eric could splurge a bit but don't be fooled, my bike is just as fancy as Eric's. 

Here I am taking it home from the store.
This was Eric's 1st bike - but he traded it for the green one below because 
it has a locking fork (something like that).
Here is the green one - the keeper.
 
My mom visited and bought me the coolest bike bell:
And it looks great on my bike. Thanks Mom!
 
Seriously, I love my bike.
We ride our bikes as often as we can. We ride them to the RedBox, we ride them to go out to dinner, and to the outlet mall, Sunday Night Church, and to downtown Carlsbad to our favorite Saturday morning shop:
We ride them along the beach path:
And of course to check out sunsets like this one:

If you want a little extra happy in your life might I suggest riding a bike? It works for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment