Saturday, October 1, 2011

Heather's St. Louis Wedding

At the end of July, Eric and I traveled to St. Louis to a wedding for my cousin, Heather. 
We had a great weekend exploring where my Dad grew up and had the whole immediate 'Cameron Clan' 
together for it. We love the times we have with the "Illinois Camerons" - just wish there were more!

 And so the good times began with the Rehearsal Dinner. 
  Next day (Wedding Day) we drove out to visit with Grandpa and Mary Jo.
 
 And here we are: Steve Cameron's girls that got away.
 This turned out to not only be a special day for Heather, but also for my Dad since he got his inheritance - the Cameron Family Coon Hunting Gun. 


 We stopped and Great Grandpa Fuzzy's old grocery store to have a soda (this is a tradition) and toured Dad's old farm houses. 
  
Here's the bride and groom with Uncle, Auntie and Cousin.
And here we are chillin' in the church waiting for the Bride.
Dont worry she came down the aisle - this is just after the wedding where we waited outside and it was soaking hot!! (Steph, I still love your dress!)
Ceremony
All my cousins
 
And we can't forget our family St. Uncle Zeke!
Dad and Grandpa joking around.
   Ok not to be weird, but this is a real observation: Caitlin and Eric make great siblings. I am being serious, they look soo happy together in every photo ever taken together-like cute little kids! I might make a whole post about this later if I take time to collect all photos of them ahahaha. (Sorry about the lighting)
It was a beautiful wedding!

Briefly, I am going to share a few photos of our hotel because it was designed to make me drool and smelled as luxurious as it looked. Here a just a few photos that were inspiring to me. 
 I liked the shape of this chair although thought the material was a bit boring. 
And I wanted to pack up this floor length beveled mirror to take it home with me. I am crazy about these! 
 How good does this look?... (just take your hand and cover the bottom of the picture with the bad carpet).
  Unfortunately, seeing Eric in these chairs kind of took their glory away...
Now you see why I need him when I go shopping. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of dad and grandpa at the reception. Dad looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete