No, this post is not to showcase my crisp, clean bamboo rug. Although it does look nice and freshly swept doesn't it? That is because I am really really good at sweeping. This post is to get your brains wondering what Mi-chelle-create in this blank bamboo slate.
Now I'll read your mind:
New outdoor Yoga space??
Or dance floor??
Just picture a nice disco ball hanging from the lattice roof-cover...
Maybe both? Yoga oasis by day - dance floor by night.
No offense, but I'm not going with either of your ideas this time.
Don't worry, I have something else in mind for this blank slate and
Mi-chelle-share her excitement very soon.
In the meantime, you might ask where did the patio furniture go?
I wont make you guess this time, see for yourself:
(I hope Eric's favorite hydrangea plant makes it - it is looking a little pale)
No comments:
Post a Comment