This bathroom lacked Prih-vacy!
Eric actually helped me decide that the curtains below were our best choice. Which was almost a life-saving moment because I was getting extremely frustrated with this ordeal. Yet, at the same time listening to Eric was scary because, to be honest, Eric's favorite choice is usually the first one I eliminate. But not this time (maybe I listened out of pure desperation, I'm still not 100% sold)...
Here is a close up of the pattern on the curtains I/Eric ended up choosing.
My hesitations were:
1) They were the Target brand xhilaration (which is very jr high-ish and in fact the picture on the package had them in a hot pink girls room!) This is nothing like Clotaire's classic, romantic, royal style.
2) The pattern. I like the pattern a lot, but wasn't sure again it matched the look of the room. Also with a pattern I felt I might be limiting myself on the bedding (but I can always do stripes!!)
3) Black and White. Curtains are a good way to either add or repeat color and pattern in a room. With just black and white I wasn't adding really any color at all.
Here it is adding a little prih-vacy. And here is the view of the curtain pulled back.
The skylight really brightens up more than just the bathroom which is nice.
Closer... feel the privacy.
Here is the view from the slider doors:
Looks nice however, the curtain situation is not quite over yet...
I went with Eric's advice, but just hung this one curtain to make sure I really did like it. After some time had passed, I think I am brave enough to move on with the plan. I have more of these curtains to hang!! I just need superhero to help me put them up in front of the sliding door (from where this photo was taken).
That will be coming up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment