Monday, October 31, 2011

The End (for now) to the Master Curtain Project

Finally, I will stop thinking about them!! 
Ok, that is probably not entirely true, but at least it won't be like a fly buzzing around my head all day long!
Superhero helped me finish the master bedroom curtain project. I needed his strength to pull the wire tight behind the existing window blind set-up. He did a nice job and we thankfully still have our eyes.
 The goal was to make it look like it belonged and keep the wire hidden. I think it worked pretty well. 
 
The look doesn't overly impress me - but I do like that it hides the blinds. 
 (yes mom don't worry, now that I have committed, I will get to cutting the white tags off)


 Although these are just patterned sheers, keep in mind that the blinds can still easily be drawn from behind to block the light. 
Surprisingly, Clotaire seems quite happy with the improvement - I think mainly because he understands it takes a while to build a successful empire. 




1 comment: