Thursday, October 13, 2011

Salafied

This salad is the best salad I've ever had.
(Anyone else just hear in their head... the best I eva had, the best I eva had?)
I must give credit to a girl named Natalie who brought this salad into my life.

You make it with green leafy spring lettuce mix, sliced avocados, sliced strawberries, crumbled cheese (goat, bleu, or feta works) and caramelized walnuts. If you want to get the full taste in every bite - use a balsamic vinaigrette. And if you want to sweeten this salad up even more - use a raspberry walnut vinaigrette.

Behold your new addiction:
 
WARNING: This salad is so delicious and addictive, its kind of more like dessert. 
And if you know me, that is saying A LOT. 
 
 This is no ordinary side salad people. In fact, it is more appropriate being served as the main course. 
I should also mention that this salad is not inexpensive either - avocados and strawberries can get pricey. 
Prepare to be more than merely satisfied with this salad... prepare to be salafied. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey this salad is DELICIOUS! And I gave you that pig!! yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete