Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Lioness' New Fav Spot

(continuation of previous post titled: The Big Blank Bamboo Slate)

Relax, here it is!
Q. What did I decide to do to the big empty bamboo slate after your previous thoughts weren't accepted??
A. I filled it with the patio set I've been wishing for! 
After stalking this Ikea Granas set on craigslist like a lioness on the hunt, it is now MINE!
 I made my move when I found one near me for just $50!
 The reasons I was convinced this Granas set would be a good fit was because of its size,  metal and glass elements and its looks. What really got me hooked was the size. It was important to me to find a patio set that did not make the deck feel cramped and little. 
I thought this might be a good time to show you my favorite succulent candles so you dont get too bored of all the pictures of my new patio set.
It was also a pleasant surprise that my bamboo director chairs fit nicely on the ends so it can actually seat 6 for dinner. 
This made me even more happy!
 
 
You probably aren't as thrilled as I am, but if you can relate to being a lioness on the hunt - you might come close to understanding the feeling of my success. 
(Lion King was my favorite Disney movie growing up - which hopefully... might... help explain the lion theme in this post?)

-And for those who are having trouble relating-
Before filled vs. After filled
 And why not...Before Empty vs. After filled
 Definitely my new favorite spot. 

1 comment: